My name is Geo Petcu and I’m in love with jewelry. I simply adore the way jewels can reflect a woman’s personality, boost her charm and make her look and feel amazing. I am sure that women who love jewelry and know how to wear it are confident and sexy and they remain classy even after taking it off. This blog is dedicated to these women. So, my dear, you are in the right place! I would be delighted to get to know you too. You could write me at firstname.lastname@example.org or let me a message or comment on each post.
This could be your jewelry love affair too. Innocent but spectacular!
See it, like it, fall in love with it!
PS: I am grateful to the beautiful people representing the brands listed below for supporting me in taking these pictures (click on the names to go to their online pages).
* Photos: Doria Photography
* Hair & Make-up: CH Atelier du Maquillage
* The dress in the second image was offered by Ivory Romania
* The jewels belong to Sabion, a wonderful brand of fine jewelry from Romania
The photo shoot took place at Sabion Galleries, the most beautiful store in the world in 2011 according to The Association for Retail Environments in America. I was wearing:
* First image: handmade ring and earrings in 18 kt yellow gold, with green Agate
* Second image: a magnificent handmade necklace in 18 kt yellow gold, with Citrine, Carnelian (also called Stone of Kings), Garnet and natural Cultured Pearls
Read more about the collaboration with Sabion here.
Last but not least, a special ‘thank you’ goes to a very talented art director, Andrei Popescu, who designed my logo.