I do not know how to explain it but the blue water of the sea or ocean comforts me so much. It’s like receiving a good vibe from it, something similar to inner peace and relaxation. Although I don’t know how to swim, for me it would be just enough to sit on the shore and feel the ocean’s heartbeat and get connected to its inner world.
1. Teal Paraiba mermaid pin/pendant, Arunashi
2. Ring with a marine motif of coral and madrepores white 18kt gold, sand-treated and polished, central pink, Massimo Izzo
3. Emerald and kunzite starfish pendant/brooch, Marilyn Cooperman
4. Rose and yellow 18 kt gold earrings, shell-shaped Santo Domingo amber and white diamonds paveted seahorses
5. Ring made of yellow gold and a hollow crystal dome, filled with pearls, 18kt yellow gold stars and diamonds, Bibi van der Velden